West-Island Roofing Contractors
We perform removal and replacement of existing shingle roof systems. For your new roof, we will work with you to ensure that the final product meets or exceeds your expectations.
Lakeshore Roofing is a leading provider in the Montreal roofing industry. Established in 1990 serving home owners in Montreal and the West-Island for all residential roofing needs for more than 25 years.
Lakeshore Roofing strives to be professional in all areas of our industry. We are members of several organizations and associations so that we stay up-to-date and ahead of the game in the Montreal Roofing Industry.
BP Platinum Certified Installers, CAA Habitation Platinum Certified, and APCHQ Certified, we are Fully Licensed and insured with a $2,000,000 liability insurance. Our clients are also protected through Office de la protection du consommateur. Every one of our professional technicians is thoroughly trained in respect to each of the tasks and have each successfully completed all the necessary safety (CSST) training involved. Our Company’s goal is to professionally service each of our customers to the best of our abilities and in the highest standard possible.
Looking for a Reliable West-Island Roofing Contractor?
Here are 8 Questions You Should Ask:
- No Pressure No Deposit?
- Are they Trustworthy & Honest?
- Does the Roofing Contractor carry liability insurance?
- Are They Licensed?
- What warranties do the Roofing Contractors offer?
- Does the Roofing Contractor have an insurance carrier?
- Are They Experienced Reliable Professionals?
- Does the Roofing Contractor have an address you can find them at? Or are they working out of there trucks?